• -€2.13
  • New


€27.39 Save €2.13

Spumante Magnum Brut 61



Get emailed when we have stock again

Create the alert to receive an email once we have stock back.


Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)


Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)


Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

Berlucchi Brut 61 as its name suggests, is a fine white wine that belongs to the classic line of the Berlucchi house. Famous Italian wine excellence. Stably presents at Expo 2015 with a specific stand on the oenological excellence of Franciacorta. The White 62 Brut wine is produced with Chardonnay grapes present in the blend for 90% then completed by Pinot Noir grapes present for the remaining 10%, coming from the various municipalities of Franciacorta, partly owned and partly under the direct control of the technicians Berlucchi. The yield in the vineyard is variable, from 80 to 100 quintals of grapes per hectare of vineyard. The yield in must is instead 55%. For the vinification we proceed with the soft and progressive squeezing of the bunches with the fractionation of the musts. Alcoholic fermentation takes place in a steel tank. The complete maturation of the cuvée takes place in the spring following the harvest. As a last step it is bottled with tirage syrup measured at 24 grams per liter of selected sugars and yeasts. Then the refinement in contact with the yeasts for at least 24 months, followed by another 2 months after disgorgement. 1.5 liter glass bottle with case


Specific References

New product

17 other products in the same category:

chat Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.